Note: This plugin implements the SOAP webservices comunication method that Transbank uses for clients that validated their websites before October, 2020. So, if you signed your contract with Transbank before that date, AND had a previously validated website with currently valid digital certificates, then this plugin is what you need. Otherwise, you will need the REST version. Please note though, as Transbank will deactivate the SOAP service on June of 2022 this plugin will not be updated any more.
Did you use Hikashop to build an online store and now want to offer to your clients the option of paying on your website with their credit, debit, and prepaid cards?
Then this product is what you need!
- Direct download of the Tiktaalik Webpay Basic plugin for Hikashop, which will connect your store to Transbank™ Webpay Plus™ system
- The Tiktaalik Webpay Basic plugin allows processing normal (single) transactions with immediate funds capture
- Two operating modes: Integration and Production
- The Integration mode lets you run the validation tests that Transbank requires to authorise credit cards payments on your website
- The Integration mode includes a store number and the required certificates for the integration validation on your website
- After your integration has been authorised, you just need to enter the store number assigned to your business, the public certificate and the public key you created and sent to Transbank during the validation process
- Once you activate the Production mode, the plugin will use your information data to establish a connection with the Transbank server
- The plugin includes a Debugging Mode that will help you on detecting configuration or operation problems
- GPL v.3 license
- Installation and configuration support via ticketing system (3 months / 1 domain name)
- PHP 5.6 or greater
- Joomla 3.1 or greater
- Hikashop 4.2.3 or greater (Possibly compatible from version 3.0.0, though it has not been tested with those versions, so we do not offer any guarantees for them)